12 Bible Era Cards Freebie
This Freebie includes 12 card fronts, 12 card backs, 12 icons with flowers, and journaling spots (4 printable PDFs and 3 zip png files.)
What Do You Do with these Cards?
You can use these cards in several ways:
- Try putting them in order chronologically as a pre-test.
- Try putting them in order after each era lesson for review.
- Add notes to the back of the card as you learn about it.
- Print out 12 card backs and fill in the blanks. Put a velcro dot on all the cards and try to match them up and stick them together.
- Use them to teach your children or grandchildren.
- Put them in pockets in your Treasure Journal as shown below.
- Play a game of match using the front and back with notes.
- Consider laminating the cards so they hold up longer.
- Once you complete the class, you will be able to put them in order chronologically.
12 Bible Era Overview Class!
Enroll here, to learn the 12 Era Framework to identify the Bible’s major stories, key people and be able to put them in a timeline. Understanding the Bible’s big picture will help you see God’s plan through Christ from Creation to Revelation. Class begins May 1.
The course is for Christians who want to get a grasp on the Bible’s big picture even though they have limited time. We will cover all the major men and women, and all the major events chronologically using repetition at specific intervals to ensure you remember the main facts.
Download the pdfs and/or zip files inside the class.
Bible Journal though the Lessons
As we view each era, we will Bible journal the key people, major events, and a bit of geography. You can Bible Journal:
- in your Bible
- in a notebook
- in a junk journal (one you add Scripture it becomes a Treasure Journal)
- on Memory Dex Cards
- Options will be explained more in the class.
For the entire 20 lessons, you will have one-on-one support with Robin through the Facebook Group.
Blessed Bible Journal Bundle
See all options here.