Bible Journaling Through 12 Bible Eras
a creative strategy to study
the Bible as one unified story.
Join us for a twelve-month study through the 12 Bible Eras beginning Jan 1, 2023!
I have taught Bible studies for 30 years, and now I design Bible Journal kits to use with the studies.
I teach ladies seeking a closer relationship with God how to study His Word and Bible journal while creating beautiful pages using paper crafting and artsy digital methods.
Bible journaling feeds my soul - and I'm excited for it to do the same for you!
Over 20 years ago I found a structured strategy to unlock the treasures of God's Word to see it as one unified story. We journal through the entire Bible using the 12 Bible Eras method. We study one historical era in-depth each month.
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
You want a closer relationship with God and to have a good grasp of the key people, events of the Bible.
YOU ATTEMPTED TO STUDY THE BIBLE
You've taken the plunge and begun bible study, but it's all too much for you. You're not getting the answers you're looking for, so you've put the Bible back on the shelf to collect dust.
Then you heard about Bible journaling and thought WHAT A GREAT IDEA!
I can get creative and get back into my Bible studies!
You enjoy the creative part but you still need help. It still doesn't make sense.
You're frustrated because...
You are confused about “who, what, when, where” in the Bible.
You've taken Sunday school classes, woman’s Bible studies, and self-paced classes— but it's just not clicking.
You're struggling with all the names and places and can't figure out how the Old and New Testaments fit together.
You’re seeing that other people seem to understand, and wondering what you're missing.
You feel like you're doing all the right things but it's not...
I get it.
I was confused and overwhelmed too.
- When I began homeschooling in the 1980s I tried to teach my children the Bible with a dozen different programs but I felt lost.
- When I taught the Old Testament it was like I was teaching about another God. We were all confused about "who, what, when, where" in the Bible.
I found a structured strategy to unlock the
treasures of God's Word
- I found the 12 Bible Eras system by Max Anders, a classic, simple-to-use guide to Scripture.
- Over twenty years ago I used Anders book as a jumping-off place to write Bible lessons for my children so I could teach chronologically using the division of the 12 eras.
- It was awesome! We saw Jesus in every book of the Bible. All the stories combine as ONE UNIFIED STORY!
- I've taught BIble for 30 years and put together 12 Bible Era five years ago.
- Now you can take this class with a group and study one in-depth era study every month.
- The Bible is made up of 66 books written by 40 different authors from three continents who wrote in three different languages over a period of about 2,000 years. But they all tell one unified story easily studied in 12 individual historical periods.
- When you put the pieces together it is like a beautiful symphony.
- I looked at many other programs and continued using this 12 Era study because it made the most sense.
- Each class contains 4-5 lessons per week and can be completed in less than a month.
- Lessons can be completed in twenty to thirty minutes.
- Bible journaling the lesson can take 20 minutes to three hours depending on the methods you choose.
This simple-to-use, straightforward guide has been recommended by Bible teachers and pastors for thirty years.
The Bible says "Whatever was written in earlier times was written for our instruction, so that through perseverance and the encouragement of the Scriptures we might have hope." (Romans 15:4)
This study examines that instruction and guides you through the promises of encouragement.
This course is designed to help you see the big picture of the Bible, seeing Jesus through both testaments. The sixty-six books of the Bible are one magnificent unified story about God's loving, striving pursuit of restoring His relationship with us, His children.
To understand this story you need the key–structure!
Join us for a twelve-month study through the 12 Bible Eras beginning Jan 1, 2023!
WHAT'S INSIDE THE COURSE
12 BIBLE JOURNAL CLASSES
OVER 200 LESSONS! 12 chronological Bible study classes each covering one historical Bible era to help people experience the Bible as a unified story that leads to Christ.
BIBLE JOURNAL IDEAS
Every lesson includes sample Bible journal pages. As well as a "Watch Me Bible Journal" videos and four bonus art kits in every class!
1. Creation Era Bible Journal Class
Readers journal through the first eleven chapters of Genesis: creation, the first murder, Noah and the Flood, the first covenant, the Tower of Babel, and the dispersion of the nations in this study. God reveals Himself through Scripture, and we begin to comprehend our Father's character traits and promises.
2. Patriarch Era Bible Journal Class
The 17 lessons cover Genesis 12-50 focusing on the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. Discover God's desire for a connection with man, and wonder as His plan to benefit everyone comes to fruition.
3. Exodus Era Bible Journal Class
The lessons in Exodus teach us that the same God who freed Israel also frees all those He loves from slavery to sin and servitude to worldly pharaohs. He directs our gaze to the promised country He has prepared for us, where we will live alongside I AM and worship Him as the only true God.
4. Conquest Era Bible Journal Class
Joshua's bold and courageous life of victory can motivate us today to a life lived with a passionate pursuit of our Lord! Lessons point out Joshua's attributes as an example of faithfulness in any situation especially to us battling today's unique problems.
5. Judges Era Bible Journal Class
This era includes the book of Judges and Ruth. The entire book of Judges describes the Israelites’ recurring pattern: they prospered, they abandoned God, they experienced affliction, God rescued them, things got better until they pushed the repeat button and the sorry cycle began again. Includes the story of Ruth, the great-grandmother of King David. These lessons demonstrate that the entire Bible is about Jesus.
6. Kingdom Era Bible Journal Class
The Kingdom Era covers 1 Samuel, 2 Samuel, 1 Kings and 2 Kings (400 years) Beginning with Saul's shaky leadership, the Kingdom lessons continue through David's reign, battles, and sins until King Solomon's reign. Unfaithfulness to God causes the northern and southern kingdoms to be divided. Only eight of Israel's twenty kings after Solomon's death were good.
7. Exile Era Bible Journal Class
The Exile Era is covered in three Bible books: Jeremiah, Ezekiel, and Daniel. Lessons identify some of the major Messianic prophecies of the Old Testament and show how they are fulfilled in Christ in the New Testament. The information is exciting, educational, and life-changing.
8. Return Era Bible Journal Class
God raised up extraordinary faith-filled people to rebuild the Jerusalem temple and prepare for the arrival of the Messiah. Ezra and Nehemiah provide hope and comfort by demonstrating what God accomplishes through the faithful labors of his people—and, more importantly, through Christ. You will discover how God continues to show his gracious mercy to his people despite their flaws and failures.
9. Silence Era Bible Journal Class
This intertestamental period is often referred to it as the four-hundred silent years because there was no prophetic word from God during this period. God was clearly directing the course of history, in this bridge between the testaments preparing for his Son. This period includes the miracle of Hanukkah.
10. Gospel Era Bible Journal Class
Every book of the Bible points to this era of Christ. These lessons investigate Christ's birth, life, Crucifixion, and Resurrection, as well as a passionate portrait of the God-Man, the teacher, the healer, and, Savior in a Jewish perspective.
11. Church Era Bible Journal Class
Through these lessons on the early church you will learn the church is not a building but a human connection of love; it is not a weekly activity but a lifestyle; it is not a service we attend but an act of service. This fascinating history you will see how the early Church grew from humble beginnings in the first century to become the main religion of the Roman Empire and its successor kingdoms.
12. Missions Era Bible Journal Class
Some argue that, aside from Christ, no other person in the Bible had a greater impact on his world and ours today than Paul. As you journal through Paul's journeys you will get a vivid picture of this remarkable man and his story. And realize Help us to realize how important it is to be God's hands and feet in this lost world.
Imagine what it would feel like to...
See the Bible as one unified story
See Jesus in every book of the Bible
Create beautiful art without drawing skills
Watch step-by-step videos on BIble Journaling
Be able to share the awesome unified Bible story with others
Be organized with a daily Bible study plan
Gain confidence and peace of mind by knowing that your priorities are in order.
Understand the Bible chronologically
Share lovely Bible journal pages with family and friends
All without frustration.
With the 12 Bible Eras Course, you will be led step-by-step through Bible chronologically and gain an understanding of the overall story.
The 12 Bible Era Course is a 12 class bundle for busy ladies seeking God who want to grow closer to God so they can see the Bible as a unified story.
At the end of the 12 Bible Era Course together, you'll walk away with:
- A good grasp of the main people, key events, geography, and chronological order.
- A Treasure Journal for each of the Bible 12 Eras or
- A box of Memory Dex Cards
- A class you can return to for years
- New friends and fellowship from the community
- An ability to see Jesus in both testaments.
Here's what happens when you join:
- You'll receive an email from me welcoming you to the course!
- You get immediate access to all course materials so that you can get started right away. Yay!!
Before you go...
If there's one thing I want you to remember, it's this
Trust your gut!
If you've read this far, I have a feeling this program could be exactly what you need. So don't second guess yourself.
If you're worried you're not ready yet or aren't 100% convinced12 Bible Era Bundle is the perfect fit - reach out to me by email.
I'll be totally honest about whether I think this program will help you with your Bible study goals.
You've got nothing to lose.
So what are you waiting for?