One Unified Story
12 Bible Era Overview Lessons and Bible Journal Ideas
Bible Journaling Options
IN A BIBLE
You can cut and paste images into a Journaling Bible or use a digital Bible.
IN A NOTEBOOK
Bible journal in a notebook or Travelers Notebook. You can do this by printing and cutting out images or creating pages digitally.
MEMORY DEX CARDS
The quickest option is journaling on four-inch Memory Dex Cards (Printable or digital). Beautifully displayed in a Dex Card Box.
Hi, I'm Robin Sampson.
You are probably familiar with many Bible stories like Adam and Eve, Noah, Moses, Paul, Jonah, Jesus, and some other main events. But this course will help you see not only the order of the stories by how the Old Testament (over 3/4 of the Bible) points to Christ.
By the time you finish this course, you will have a good basic understanding of the Bible's 12 eras and all the major people, events (even genealogies), and how to learn more.
Understanding the Bible’s big picture will help you see God’s plan through Christ from Creation to Revelation.
I have taught Bible studies for 30 years and now I design Bible Journal kits to use with the studies. It is a labor of love!
Here's How It Works
1. Download the Kit
An optional kit is available in printable and digital formats.
2. Log in and Learn
Log in each day to read the verses and devotional (self-paced). In the comfort of your home or when you're on the go - conveniently with our mobile app.
3. Bible Journal
Copy the verse into your favorite journal item: notebook, Bible margin, or memory dex card, etc.
4. Share with the Group and/or Ask Questions
Discuss what you have learned in the Bible Journal Love Facebook Group. You can ask questions directly in each lesson and inside our Facebook group.
Unlock the Treasures of God's Word
- Over twenty years ago I found the 12 Bible Eras system by Max Anders, a classic, simple-to-use guide to Scripture.
- I used Anders' book as a jumping-off place to write Bible lessons for my children so I could teach chronologically using the division of the 12 eras.
- It was awesome! We saw Jesus in every book of the Bible. All the stories combine as ONE UNIFIED STORY!
- Now you can take this class with a group and study one in-depth era study every month.
- The Bible is made up of 66 books written by 40 different authors from three continents who wrote in three different languages over a period of about 2,000 years. But they all tell one unified story easily studied in 12 individual historical periods.
- When you put the pieces together it is like a beautiful symphony.
- I looked at many other programs and continued using this 12 Era study because it made the most sense.
- Each class contains 4-5 lessons per week and can be completed in less than a month.
- Lessons can be completed in twenty to thirty minutes.
- Bible journaling the lesson can take 20 minutes to three hours depending on the methods you choose.
Optional Bible Journal Kit
Digital and Printable kits are both included at a discount when you choose the Class plus Kit option below.
PLUS Class Freebies!
Little bundles of art joy just to encourage you to stay in the class and complete the lessons.