Patriarchal Era Bible Journal Class
One Month of Bible Lessons and Bible Journaling Ideas
Bible Journal Class
Each of the 17 lessons of Genesis 12-50 focuses on the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. Discover God's desire for a connection with man, and wonder as His plan to benefit everyone comes to fruition. This Bible study is full of twists and turns, devastation and redemption, revelation and mystery, keeping the focus on God. Examine the meanings of terms like blessing, covenant, and promise, and how you can apply the spiritual truths from the Bible stories into your life today. Includes Bible journal ideas, maps and illustrations, significant Scripture verses, and supplementary information.
Bible Journaling Options
IN A BIBLE
You can cut and paste images into a Journaling Bible or use a digital Bible. If you are new you may want to try out a notebook method first.
IN A NOTEBOOK
Bible journal in a notebook or Travelers Notebook. You can do this by printing and cutting out images or creating pages digitally.
MEMORY DEX CARDS
The quickest option is journaling on four-inch Memory Dex Cards (Printable or digital). Beautifully displayed in a Dex Card Box.
As we view the Patriarchal Era we will Bible journal the main people, major events, and a bit of geography. Beyond the history lesson, we will look at how you can apply the spiritual truths from the Bible stories to your life today.
You will learn about the unfolding of God's earthly plan: how all people will be blessed through one nation and one man. The study of the Patriarchs takes us on a trip. We will investigate ideas such as blessing, covenant, and promise and the impact each has on the life of a New Testament believer today.
I have taught Bible studies for 30 years, and now I design Bible Journal kits to use with the studies. It is a labor of love!
Optional Bible Journal Kit
Digital and Printable kits are both included at a discount when you choose the Class plus Kit option below.
Here's How It Works
1. Download the Kit
An optional printable and digital kit are available.
2. Log in and Learn
Log in each day to read the verses and devotional (self-paced). In the comfort of your home or when you're on the go - conveniently with the Kajabi mobile app.
3. Bible Journal
Copy the verse into your favorite journal item: notebook, Bible margin, or memory dex card, etc.
4. Share with the Group and/or Ask Questions
Discuss what you have learned in the Bible Journal Love Facebook Group. You can ask questions directly in each lesson and inside our Facebook group.
THE 12 BIBLE ERAS
The Bible can feel overwhelming and confusing, and if you have read through the Bible there is still a chance you may see it as a series of unconnected stories put together at random. To understand this story you need the key.
The Key is Structure
This course will help you easily understand the structure of the twelve Bible history eras. Having this key will enable you to put the major men and women and events together in their proper chronological order, as well as to understand how Jesus is revealed as Messiah throughout both testaments. As we learn about each era, we will Bible journal using different methods.
Unlock the Treasures of God's Word
- Over twenty years ago I found the 12 Bible Eras system by Max Anders, a classic, simple-to-use guide to Scripture.
- I used Anders' book as a jumping-off place to write Bible lessons for my children so I could teach chronologically using the division of the 12 eras.
- It was awesome! We saw Jesus in every book of the Bible. All the stories combine as ONE UNIFIED STORY!
- Now you can take this class with a group and study one in-depth era study every month.
- The Bible is made up of 66 books written by 40 different authors from three continents who wrote in three different languages over a period of about 2,000 years. But they all tell one unified story easily studied in 12 individual historical periods.
- When you put the pieces together it is like a beautiful symphony.
- I looked at many other programs and continued using this 12 Era study because it made the most sense.
- Each class contains 4-5 lessons per week and can be completed in less than a month.
- Lessons can be completed in twenty to thirty minutes.
- Bible journaling the lesson can take 20 minutes to three hours depending on the methods you choose.
PLUS Class Freebies!
Little bundles of art joy just to encourage you to stay in the class and complete the lessons.