Titles of Christ
31 December Bible Lessons
Titles of Christ Bible Journal Class
Jesus' name is more powerful than anything in Heaven and Earth. We know him as Jesus, but he was born with the Hebrew name Yeshua. Yeshua is the name his mother and others called him. His name has been translated into other names, with "Jesus" probably the most recognized.
Now 50% Off
Hi, I'm Robin Sampson McCarthy. You can learn more about me here. I have a lot of other names!
- My mother called me "Lit' Bit" unless she was really angry with me; then she shouted, "Robin Renee!"
- My husband calls me Sweetheart.
- I can still hear my sweet grandmother's melodic voice calling me Rooobbiiin with extra syllables.
- My nine children called me Mommy when they were younger and now my eight grown children call me Mom.
- One of my daughters graduated to Heaven at age thirty-six, and I long to hear "Mom" from her when are joined together again.
- My Sunday school children called me Miss Robin or Teacher.
- A long time ago, I was a police officer and I got called a lot of names I won't mention, but usually, I was called Officer and eventually Detective.
- My grandchildren call me Marmie.
- I have t-Shirts that label me "Marine Mom."
- Amazon refers to me as an author.
- When I speak at conferences I am introduced as a 30-year home school veteran or Bible study teacher.
- To my cardiologist, I'm the CABG patient.
- To my dogs, I am the "Treat Giver" and "Pooper Scooper." :)
Do you feel that you know me a little better by reading a little about what others call me?
That is what this class is about—getting to know Jesus better by studying his character, his qualities, and his attributes.
When you have a relationship with someone, you want to know their name but also their qualities. We can build a closer intimate relationship with God by getting to know Jesus' names.
Optional Bible Journal Kit
Digital and Printable kits are both included
at a discount when you choose the Class plus Kit option below.
PLUS Class Freebies!
Little bundles of art joy just to encourage you to stay in the class and complete the lessons.
Here's How It Works
1. Download the Kit
An optional printable and digital kit are available.
2. Log in and Learn
Log in each day to read the verses and devotional (self-paced). In the comfort of your home or when you're on the go - conveniently with our mobile app.
3. Bible Journal
Copy the verse into your favorite journal item: notebook, Bible margin, or memory dex card, etc.
4. Share with the Group and/or Ask Questions
Discuss what you have learned in the Bible Journal Love Facebook Group You can ask questions directly in each lesson and inside our Facebook group.