One Month of Bible Lessons and Bible Journaling Ideas
Bible Journaling Options
IN A BIBLE
You can cut and paste images into a Journaling Bible or use a digital Bible.
IN A NOTEBOOK
The most popular option is to create a Treasure Journal. You can do this by printing and cutting out images or creating pages digitally.
MEMORY DEX CARDS
The quickest option is journaling on four-inch Memory Dex Cards (Printable or digital). Beautifully displayed in a Dex Card Box.
Hi, I'm Robin Sampson.
The book of Joshua is one of my favorites because it is the ultimate guidebook for Christian living. Joshua is an amazing man of integrity and faith. He first appears in Exodus as a servant leader, then his stories are also in Leviticus, Numbers, and Deuteronomy, and the book of Joshua. Joshua's attributes are an example of faithfulness in any situation especially to us battling today's unique problems.
Joshua's bold and courageous life of victory can motivate us today to a life lived in the passionate pursuit of our Lord! Joshua is a role model worthy of the name, towering head and shoulders above his contemporaries, not in physical stature, but in spiritual character. The lessons in the class about his life and times are for inspiring people to follow in his footsteps.
In this study of the book of Joshua, you will discover compelling reminders of what God taught His people about Himself and what it means to be a citizen of His Kingdom.
Optional Bible Journal Kit
Digital and Printable kits are both included at a discount when you choose the Class plus Kit option below.
THE 12 BIBLE ERAS
The Conquest Era is the fourth of the twelve eras. Each of the 12 Bible Eras courses is designed to help you see the big picture of the Bible, seeing Jesus through both testaments. The sixty-six books of the Bible are one magnificent unified story about God's loving, striving pursuit of restoring His relationship with us, His children.
The Bible can feel overwhelming and confusing, and if you have read through the Bible there is still a chance you may see it as a series of unconnected stories put together at random. To understand this story you need the key.
The Key is Structure
This course will help you easily understand the structure of the twelve Bible history eras. Having this key will enable you to put the major men and women and events together in their proper chronological order, as well as to understand how Jesus is revealed as Messiah throughout both testaments. As we learn about each era, we will Bible journal using different methods.
Unlock the Treasures of God's Word
- Over twenty years ago I found the 12 Bible Eras system by Max Anders, a classic, simple-to-use guide to Scripture.
- I used Anders' book as a jumping-off place to write Bible lessons for my children so I could teach chronologically using the division of the 12 eras.
- It was awesome! We saw Jesus in every book of the Bible. All the stories combine as ONE UNIFIED STORY!
- Now you can take this class with a group and study one in-depth era study every month.
- The Bible is made up of 66 books written by 40 different authors from three continents who wrote in three different languages over a period of about 2,000 years. But they all tell one unified story easily studied in 12 individual historical periods.
- When you put the pieces together it is like a beautiful symphony.
- I looked at many other programs and continued using this 12 Era study because it made the most sense.
- Each class contains 4-5 lessons per week and can be completed in less than a month.
- Lessons can be completed in twenty to thirty minutes.
- Bible journaling the lesson can take 20 minutes to three hours depending on the methods you choose.